Nobody likes finding out that they have a cracked tooth. Furthermore, cracked teeth can bring with them a slew of questions that can be hard to answer on your own. Fortunately, we are pleased to offer you a brief quiz that will help address some of the inquiries that have been floating around in your mind. As for additional particulars and any treatments you may require, make sure you schedule an appointment with us soon!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: The reason you end up with cracked teeth is completely based on heredity. If your parents have weak or brittle teeth, then the chances are good that you will end up with a cracked tooth, too.
- True or False: If your teeth seem to crack or chip easily, you should consider having them all crowned immediately.
- True or False: If you end up with a cracked tooth, you don’t need treatment unless it hurts.
- False. Of course, heredity can always play a role in your smile. However, cracked teeth are not based solely on this factor. You can keep your teeth strong and healthy with proper professional care and dental care at home!
- False. You can prevent cracked teeth by making some changes. First, see us for care suggestions (and to ensure you are not in need of any treatments) and make any recommended improvements to your daily habits. Next, cut out habits that can lead to injury, such as eating hard or tough foods, chewing on ice, etc.
- False. A cracked tooth is very dangerous for your oral health. It allows bacteria in and leaves your tooth weak, so infection or breakage becomes likely. See us for restorative care ASAP.
Treat Cracked Teeth Immediately To Avoid Complications
See us immediately if you have cracked your tooth and learn how to avoid future damage with a trip to our practice. Call our Cleveland Family Dentistry office in Cleveland, TX, today at (281) 592-1234. We proudly serve patients and their families from Cleveland, Kingwood, New Caney, Conroe, Livingston, Huffman, and all surrounding communities.