How Does Professional Teeth Whitening Brighten Smiles?
When you stop by your local store, you’ll find a number of products promising brighter smiles, from strips to toothpastes and even mouthwashes. But if you want dramatic and long-lasting results, then you should see the dentist! We can offer a professional teeth whitening system to lift stains and help brighten smiles by multiple shades.
Try Our Quiz on Teeth Whitening
- True or False: We can brighten smiles in under an hour.
- True or False: Teeth stains can be caused by our daily habits.
- True or False: You can take steps to keep your teeth bright.
- True. We use the Sinsational Smile system to address teeth stains. When you arrive, you will wear a special silicone tray filled with a bleaching gel. We then employ a special LED light to activate the gel. After about 20 minutes, the discoloration can be remove and the teeth brightened by multiple shades in many cases. We also provide patients with a special pen to touch up the teeth later on.
- True. Keeping your smile bright also means understanding what causes stains to form in the first place. Often, smoking and foods/drinks with high sugar content can lead to the onset of discoloration. In addition, drinks with dark pigments (coffee, soda, red wine, tea, and fruit juice) can also cause discoloration to form.
- True. You should also be caring for your smile from home, which can help your new results last longer. You need to brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes each session. You also need to floss every night before going to bed. Finally, you need to make an appointment with your dentist twice a year for a cleaning, which removes plaque and helps keep the smile bright.
Do You Want a Brighter Smile?
We can help you enjoy a bright and beautiful smile that you’ll want to show off to the whole world! Call our Cleveland Family Dentistry office in Cleveland, TX, today at (281) 592-1234. We proudly serve patients and their families from Cleveland, Kingwood, New Caney, Conroe, Livingston, Huffman, and all surrounding communities.