If you’re seeing a yellowed smile in the mirror, one that simply seems to have lost its previous shine, or some other form of fading, you’re probably looking at stains. Unfortunately, over time, the foods you eat (and more) can take a toll on your smile, leaving it discolored. The good news? Cosmetic care will solve your problems! As for the little details that you may not feel super confident about at the moment, we will be happy to clear them up for you. Try out our quiz, then schedule a visit.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: There’s very little you can do to keep your smile immaculate. Over time, some amount of wear and tear is natural.
- True or False: If you are unhappy with your stains, one thing you can look out for in order to prevent new ones is staining foods and beverages.
- True or False: For staining that has already affected your smile, you can rectify the issue with the help of our cosmetic care options.
- True. You use your teeth every day to function and to survive! You must use it to eat and drink, which means even with exceptional care, some amount of discoloration is absolutely normal and not your fault.
- True. Foods that are packed full of deep pigments (think of things that stain, like spaghetti sauce, red wine, and berry juice) are likely to discolor your smile with repeated consumption. Remember to brush and floss to keep stains in check.
- True. Our cosmetic care treatments, including whitening, veneers, or bonding, can help you get rid of stains (or hide them), for a smile that’s nice and white again.
Brighten Your Smile With Cosmetic Care
Come in for cosmetic care, such as whitening or veneers, so you can regain a brilliantly white grin. Call our Cleveland Family Dentistry office in Cleveland, TX, today at (281) 592-1234. We proudly serve patients and their families from Cleveland, Kingwood, New Caney, Conroe, Livingston, Huffman, and all surrounding communities.