You might know that porcelain veneers can provide you with a wealth of smile advantages. After all, they address not only the shade of your smile but also just about every other esthetic concern that you might have. However, even with this knowledge, you might not really have a clear idea regarding what a veneer actually is, what it’s going to look like, or what you can expect after you’ve got them on your smile. We can help you out! Glance through our quick cosmetic quiz for a little help.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: A porcelain veneer is an extremely thin shell crafted from multiple layers.
- True or False: Fortunately, thanks to the way your veneers are made, they will closely resemble the way your teeth look.
- True or False: Even though they seem like they’re super fragile, your veneers can provide you with many years of wear, so your smile continues to look lovely.
- True. This is exactly what you can expect. It’s a ceramic shell that is going to rest against your real tooth tissue. We can bond it in place with the use of special material to keep it in place for daily wear.
- True. Your teeth are slightly translucent. They’re also layered (with multiple layers of tissue). This is how porcelain veneers are made to look, so they will appear totally natural.
- True. They seem fragile but they are not. When you get your veneers, you’ll be able to wear them every day without incident (assuming you brush, floss, and avoid hazards).
To Learn More About Veneers, Give Us A Call
We would love for you to come see us for a consultation, so we can help you determine whether veneers are right for you. Call our Cleveland Family Dentistry office in Cleveland, TX, today at (281) 592-1234. We proudly serve patients and their families from Cleveland, Kingwood, New Caney, Conroe, Livingston, Huffman, and all surrounding communities.