If anyone loves summer, it’s your kids! If ever you feel extremely concerned about your children during a particular season, well … of course, that’s during summer! So, how to allow your kids to have the time of their lives as they play outdoors and have as much fun as possible before school starts again (without cramping their style with your worries)? When it comes to the oral health of your kids, we’re ready to help. Sort out the details with a brief quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s important to remember that if your kids are out of school for the summer, this offers you a ton of free time with which to schedule cleanings, checkups, any outstanding restorative treatments, and more.
- True or False: Protecting your children’s oral health over the summer includes remembering to coat their lips with lip balm that includes SPF (in addition to slathering on some sunscreen).
- True or False: While your kids’ usual schedule might get thrown off a bit, thanks to some summertime fun, remember that it’s essential to adjust dental hygiene to ensure your children still brush twice and floss once daily.
- True. Keeping your kids’ oral health in excellent shape means taking care of cleanings, checkups, fillings, and more. Using the summer to get smiles in exceptional shape is most certainly to your advantage (nobody needs to miss school to get it done!).
- True. Don’t forget SPF in sunscreen for bodies, faces, and even lips. It helps protect against cancer caused by the sun’s harmful rays (which can affect oral health, too).
- True. Dental hygiene is just as important during summer months as it is the rest of the year, so make sure to establish good habits right away.
Schedule Summer Visits For Your Kids
Remember that summer is a convenient time to bring kids in for their twice-a-year preventive visits and anything else that you need to schedule. Call our Cleveland Family Dentistry office in Cleveland, TX, today at (281) 592-1234. We proudly serve patients and their families from Cleveland, Kingwood, New Caney, Conroe, Livingston, Huffman, and all surrounding communities.